1st Anniversary

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
yeppie
Site Admin

1st Anniversary

Post by yeppie »

The 20 December one year ago was y-day, the day of (re-)starting this community . Today is the first anniversary of our Community of Sexsoundlovers!

I´m proud to have the honour to be the host of this bunch of perverts and I´m happy that restarting after the great 2005 yahoo desaster was such a success. Not only did 1.900 members (re-)join within the first year but we had more activity than ever before in those three yahoo group years.

Thank you all for the support and activity and let´s keep this going!

Yeppie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by yeppie on 22 Jan 2007 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
findish

Re: 1st Anniversary

Post by findish »

yeppie wrote:The 20 December one year ago was y-day, the day of (re-)starting this community . Today is the first anniversary of our Community of Sexsoundlovers!

I´m proud to have the honour to be the host of this bunch of perverts and I´m happy that restarting after the great 2005 yahoo desaster was such a success. Not only did 1.900 members (re-)join within the first year but we had more activity than ever before in those three yahoo group years.

Thank you all for the support and activity and let´s keep this going!

Yeppie
Congratulations. I wonder if we can have files where there is some atmosphere building such as chatter or so in order to get excited. I mean audio foreplay. If not I think we should deliberately create one. (Of course only if both people agree) Please do let me know. I would have done it but ... my home is too small and we have parents.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thanks Findish!

I like your idea, there may be a few files that have some "atmosphere" but I don´t remember which. If you can afford it, why not rent a hotel room for a romantic night, erotic talking included. In my experience, this often leads to fantastic sex.
findish

Post by findish »

yeppie wrote:Thanks Findish!

I like your idea, there may be a few files that have some "atmosphere" but I don´t remember which. If you can afford it, why not rent a hotel room for a romantic night, erotic talking included. In my experience, this often leads to fantastic sex.
I will try. In the meantime can we ask members? and yes, Which is the forum where new files are uploaded except neighborsex and motelsex? I will send you some suggestions about site privately Please ask members about my ...
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

findish wrote:I will try. In the meantime can we ask members? and yes, Which is the forum where new files are uploaded except neighborsex and motelsex? I will send you some suggestions about site privately Please ask members about my ...
Well, you can ask the members yourself - actually, that´s what you did Wink
You can upload sounds to members, neighborsex, motel sex and various. Just choose the forum that fits best. The members forum would be the one to choose for your self-produced sounds.
If you have more questions, please let´s continue this talk in one of the FAQ forums or in Sexsoundlovers Talk.
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

proud to be one of the perverts - well done Yeppie!
With a little help from Santa (he knows about iriver and ebay nowadays), agent sc0tt-uk should be back in business for 2007.
I'm not sure if my Mrs would have just bought me that mp3 player if she knew what I was gonna use it for :twisted:
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

sc0tt-uk wrote:I'm not sure if my Mrs would have just bought me that mp3 player if she knew what I was gonna use it for :twisted:
maybe she´s a pervert too? are you sure you have checked her pervertism potential yet?
iriver sounds good!
shung421

Post by shung421 »

yeppie said:
maybe she´s a pervert too? are you sure you have checked her pervertism potential yet?

Hey, Scott, you never know...maybe you have your recorder hidden on one side of the bed and she has hers hidden on the other!
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

haha well its possible i guess!
she knows that I post here, although she doesn't know where here is if that makes sense. She's heard recordings though and seemed to like it, although she doesn't go in for the neighbour stuff like I do.
Hmmm... got me wondering now... i'll keep an eye on the pervometer.
coyote
Kingpin

Post by coyote »

I must have missed something, Scott... when did you come down with a "Mrs" ? I was actually going through your old recordings the other day, and wondering when good ol' Scott UK was going to come through with a new one!

(And *because* I was going through those old recordings, let me encourage you to have the UK Lasses over again sometime...)
audioman
Kingpin

Post by audioman »

coyote wrote:I must have missed something, Scott... when did you come down with a "Mrs" ? I was actually going through your old recordings the other day, and wondering when good ol' Scott UK was going to come through with a new one!

(And *because* I was going through those old recordings, let me encourage you to have the UK Lasses over again sometime...)
By christ I'll drink to that!

Regards,

The Audioman
Audio
Kingpin

Re: 1st Anniversary

Post by Audio »

i wish I would have been with you from the beginning but better late than not at all.
"I must take my hat off in admiration for those intrepid aural lovers, who risk sleep deprivation, reputation, liberty, and life itself (perhaps) to capture the sounds that are posted to this website." © Forum-Member 'Soundbite'