Good news....bad news....Need help

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
anonymous2

Good news....bad news....Need help

Post by anonymous2 »

OK, the good news: I bought a Sony digital recorder and have captured a poor quality, but exciting, hotel recording from a recent business trip (plus another of my wife and I).

The bad news: 1) the quality is bad on the hotel recording, 2) the recorder does not have any external ports except for a headset.

HELP!

How can I get the sounds electronically from the device to my computer using the headphone port? My computer has a built in microphone port, will this work?

Next question - How can I improve the sound quality - free audio software preffered?

THANKS Fellow members!!!!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

hey!

just a quick answer (it´s late and i need to upload 2 files).
i see only good news - hotel sex is great even if the sound is poor.

for working on the sound quality you should give audacity a try. it´s a mighty and free tool. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

for transfering the sound i recommend to connect the headphone port to the audio-in port of your computer. i´m not sure but think this will work better than the mic-in. for recording you should be able to use audacity too.

looking forward to hearing great sounds,
yeppie
shung421

Post by shung421 »

Audacity is a godsend for any audio work you need to do. And about once a year or so, they improve it! Awesome.
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

just a quick post to confirm that Yeppie was right about the audio-in port serving you better for this job.
lookin forward to hearing both - ask if you get stuck again.
sc0tt-uk
anonymous2

Post by anonymous2 »

Thanks! Just downloading audacity now and I'll try to upload the files this weekend - cheers!
mysx
Kingpin

hi

Post by mysx »

I have Audacity and I've tried to reduce the noise but I got
more disturbances. All the sounds is already mixed together
so it seems impossible to reduce the noice.
Last edited by mysx on 20 Aug 2006 13:36, edited 2 times in total.
regnen11

process

Post by regnen11 »

I use DAR (digital audio recorders) and just bridge from the headphone port to the line in or microphone port on the computer.

Audacity: everything I've posted has been edited with Audacity >> for hotel recordings >> it really depends on the clutter, I've had things that went real smooth and others that are "rainy day" projects... there's some good stuff but do I have four hours of free time to clean it up?

Reg