Weekend of 2/25/24 Marriott captures DFW - 2

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
txwoodslinger

Weekend of 2/25/24 Marriott captures DFW - 2

Post by txwoodslinger »

Room 220: I was fortunate to see the couple. He was a tall black male about 6’7. Very tall. She was a white female, blonde hair, green eyes, 5’6 about 130-140lbs. Big boobs, but the rest of her body was proportionate. I had seen them earlier when I checked in, and lurked around in the afternoon, but nothing from them. They then checked out and fortunately for me, I got to see them check back in. She came in first as she had some fast food in her hands and he came in later, I assume he was parking the car while she came up. They did turn the TV on pretty loud, but you can still make out some sounds, what I think is some spanking, and especially towards the end where you hear her say oh daddy, daddy, daddy. I believe he climaxes soon after that, as I didn’t hear anymore sounds from them the rest of the night.

Rm 214 - part 2. I posted part 1 earlier. This is part of what I heard after seeing the lady (white lady) leave the room to get some ice and pick up an order that was delivered to them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
txwoodslinger

Re: Weekend of 2/25/24 Marriott captures DFW - 2

Post by txwoodslinger »

Rm 209 part 1 - I saw the couple checking in that Saturday afternoon I checked in, not too long after I did. They were a black couple. She was about 5’5. Light skinned, maybe 160lbs. Had an amazing bubble butt. He was a darker black male about 5’11 and slightly on the heavier side. She did step out to get some ice and was lost trying to find the ice machine. She walked really close by me and had an amazing perfume on. I knew I had to be patient to try and capture them both. I figured she must have been in her late 30s, early 40s. Well, later that night I stopped by their floor and didn’t hear anything. I came back an hour later and heard music from their room and some moans. I knew I had missed some sounds, but just how much was what I didn’t know. They were at it for almost an hour. I’ll let you enjoy.

Rm 209 part 2 - After capturing Rms 220 and 214, I decided to take a stroll back to Rm 209 to see if I’d be fortunate and I heard a loud orgasm from him before I could even get to their door. I quickly went over to capture whatever sounds I could after that. So I missed their round 2.

I’ll now start posting some of my Vegas captures from the past few months. Bear with me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bends

Post by Bends »

Thanks as always for sharing.
apan

Post by apan »

Thx again for this caps.
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Amazing- RM214 is talking about her ass and would be one of the hottest captures going if it wasn’t for some drunken village idiots talking nonsense near the end.
Love your work!
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

Amazing stuff! Thanks
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

Love the shock and awe reactions in Rm 209. She's obviously enjoying what he's doing to her. Good one!