Valentines night 2010

Share your experiences
Wombfiller

Valentines night 2010

Post by Wombfiller »

Me & the ex wife were staying in a nice country hotel just outside Birmingham in the UK on the Saturday night during Valentine’s Day back in 2010.

There was a phenomenal amount of sex taking place throughout the place.

First off, the afternoon we booked in on the Saturday after a rest in our room for a bit, the ex wife went to the hotel spa for an hour and a bit.
While she was gone, from our bathroom I faintly heard the couple in the room next door having sex.

During the night it was like a fucking whore house.
The ex wife and me got woken in the early hours and sex sounds we’re going on for a good couple of hours.
The couple in the room next door were really loud, she was so vocal and their sessions lasted for like over an hour.
They were so loud many other rooms must have heard them, and spurred them into action.
We spotted a black guy with a young white woman at breakfast the next morning, we reckoned the really loud ones were them!

The room above us started their session, and the room to our other side were going at it too.

At one point we heard sex from 3 different rooms going on at the same time.

It was a nice old hotel with thin walls.

A memory I’ll never forget & would love to repeat :D
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: Valentines night 2010

Post by AshenElm »

Super hot stuff! Was your partner turned on by it as well?
I keep hoping to be somewhere where me and my wife can clearly overhear another couple, but that's almost impossible to set up.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

Wombfiller wrote: 29 Sep 2022 20:47 Me & the ex wife were staying in a nice country hotel just outside Birmingham in the UK on the Saturday night during Valentine’s Day back in 2010.

There was a phenomenal amount of sex taking place throughout the place.

First off, the afternoon we booked in on the Saturday after a rest in our room for a bit, the ex wife went to the hotel spa for an hour and a bit.
While she was gone, from our bathroom I faintly heard the couple in the room next door having sex.

During the night it was like a fucking whore house.
The ex wife and me got woken in the early hours and sex sounds we’re going on for a good couple of hours.
The couple in the room next door were really loud, she was so vocal and their sessions lasted for like over an hour.
They were so loud many other rooms must have heard them, and spurred them into action.
We spotted a black guy with a young white woman at breakfast the next morning, we reckoned the really loud ones were them!

The room above us started their session, and the room to our other side were going at it too.

At one point we heard sex from 3 different rooms going on at the same time.

It was a nice old hotel with thin walls.

A memory I’ll never forget & would love to repeat :D
Wow this is very hot .
Wombfiller

Post by Wombfiller »

No, she heard them as well as me but seemed peed off by all the loud antics.

We weren’t getting on by this point & within 8 months had separated.

I was lying in bed awake horny as fuck listening to it all.
I so wanted to join in with the black dude & white girl in the room next door who were fucking for what must have been well over an hour.

Half the hotel must have heard them 😈
Costello

Post by Costello »

nice :) but why didnt you recorded it?
david431

Post by david431 »

Hello,
What's the name of the hotel?