Hello from Germany.

Make yourself comfortable in our community
dawari

Hello from Germany.

Post by dawari »

Hi everyone, I'm Frank currently living in Germany, been here for a while now and I must say I never knew I had a fantasy for sex sounds until I stumbled on this website. The catalogue here are so authentic and arousing πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.
Please I have a question, can anyone recommend a good, small and budget friendly audio recorder? I work in a FKK Sauna Club, and if you're familiar with Germany you would know that lots of sex happen in these sauna clubs. 😜
I await your suggestions so I can contribute to this wonderful platform.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Germany.

Post by yeppie »

dawari wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 10:42 Hi everyone, I'm Frank currently living in Germany, been here for a while now and I must say I never knew I had a fantasy for sex sounds until I stumbled on this website. The catalogue here are so authentic and arousing πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.
Please I have a question, can anyone recommend a good, small and budget friendly audio recorder? I work in a FKK Sauna Club, and if you're familiar with Germany you would know that lots of sex happen in these sauna clubs. 😜
Welcome Frank! Hope youΒ΄re going to enjoy your time here :-)

FKK Sauna Club means a place where "independent entrepreneurs" take care of the relaxation of the visitors? Or is it a place where private couples meet?

You will find some USB devices on Amazon, some have been recommended in the forum. From my personal experience I can talk about these devices:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00YV6 ... UTF8&psc=1
A USB stick that works pretty good.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09NDFP67J/ref ... 91_TE_item
Not the best recording quality but an interesting design for some purposes.

I would refrain from buying a device with speech recognition.

Always be careful and donΒ΄t do anything illegal.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Lipper327
Kingpin

Post by Lipper327 »

Moinsen Frank!
Hello Frank, have fun and let us join inwith your new device, when you have itπŸ₯°πŸ‘
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
dawari

Post by dawari »

yeppie wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 12:13
dawari wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 10:42 Hi everyone, I'm Frank currently living in Germany, been here for a while now and I must say I never knew I had a fantasy for sex sounds until I stumbled on this website. The catalogue here are so authentic and arousing πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.
Welcome Frank! Hope youΒ΄re going to enjoy your time here :-)

FKK Sauna Club means a place where "independent entrepreneurs" take care of the relaxation of the visitors? Or is it a place where private couples meet?

You will find some USB devices on Amazon, some have been recommended in the forum. From my personal experience I can talk about these devices:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00YV6 ... UTF8&psc=1
A USB stick that works pretty good.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09NDFP67J/ref ... 91_TE_item
Not the best recording quality but an interesting design for some purposes.

I would refrain from buying a device with speech recognition.

Always be careful and donΒ΄t do anything illegal.
Thanks Yeppie!
Yes you're right it's a place where independent entrepreneurs entertain guests but some clubs do host private events for fun seeking couples. Thank you for your suggestions, I will check them both out and see which one works for me best.
dawari

Post by dawari »

Lipper327 wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 16:39 Moinsen Frank!
Hello Frank, have fun and let us join inwith your new device, when you have itπŸ₯°πŸ‘
Sure thing, I will gladly share the recordings here.
saydamoda

Post by saydamoda »

Welcome, Frank. I'd love to hear your stories of the environments you've worked in. That must have been a very enjoyable warm-up.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

dawari wrote: ↑23 Dec 2022 10:42 I work in a FKK Sauna Club, and if you're familiar with Germany you would know that lots of sex happen in these sauna clubs. 😜
Never heard of this term before; looked it up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... auna_clubs
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
dawari

Post by dawari »

Okay guys, I have successfully recorded my first post here in an FKK Sauna Club, I've got loads of hot content coming through soon! #anticipate πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
dawari

Post by dawari »

Hello Yeppie, I am having a hard time attaching an audio file on the forum, please what can I do?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

dawari wrote: ↑18 Jan 2023 22:44 Hello Yeppie, I am having a hard time attaching an audio file on the forum, please what can I do?
Why doesnΒ΄t it work? Any error message that you see?

If you're asking for a how-to tutorial, this might be helpful:
viewtopic.php?t=4083
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults