Request-Any recordings of a members parents, friends parents, sibling, aunt?

For audio clip requests for a particular type of situation or sound - ie, bed springs squeaking, crazy screamers, loud orgasms, etc.
Chazfinster94

Request-Any recordings of a members parents, friends parents, sibling, aunt?

Post by Chazfinster94 »

I think someone requested this before, but it was like in 2006. Lol So I ask again, on behalf of that old request. If anyone has some juicy, hot audio recordings of their family members, or friend's family members? If you dont feel like sharing this thread, than just dm them to me. Thank you!
leugim

Re: Request-Any recordings of a members parents, friends parents, sibling, aunt?

Post by leugim »

Hey Chazfinster94 I would like to join your question :)
AudioLover

Re: Request-Any recordings of a members parents, friends parents, sibling, aunt?

Post by AudioLover »

Well, let me advertise my thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9078
I guess the title speaks for itself ;-).
smitzenburg

Post by smitzenburg »

If you have access to the archives, there are plenty on there. All you have to do is search for them. Not sure there are any current files that haven't been thrown to the archives yet.
Alisha Pink

Post by Alisha Pink »

I just might have some very soon πŸ™ˆ
Just moved into a new house with my room being bang in between Mom & Dad's room of the left, and Bro & Sis-in-Law on the right...
Only been a few days so i've been hoping for one any day now, we share common walls so it shouldn't be too hard 🀞
Dying to catch mom & dad going at it haha
I spy with my little eye... err... ear? πŸ™ˆ
Miike71

Post by Miike71 »

Alisha Pink wrote: ↑28 Dec 2020 10:55 I just might have some very soon πŸ™ˆ
Just moved into a new house with my room being bang in between Mom & Dad's room of the left, and Bro & Sis-in-Law on the right...
Only been a few days so i've been hoping for one any day now, we share common walls so it shouldn't be too hard 🀞
Dying to catch mom & dad going at it haha

Any progress Alisha? :)) we are dying to know :P
anarose1809

Post by anarose1809 »

Edited by admin - We do not support criminal actions, so this link was deleted.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

^That's why I haven't voted since I was 18.

Damn corrupt, war-mongering, imperialist politicians!
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
anondf

Post by anondf »

Chazfinster94 wrote: ↑11 Nov 2020 05:33 I think someone requested this before, but it was like in 2006. Lol So I ask again, on behalf of that old request. If anyone has some juicy, hot audio recordings of their family members, or friend's family members? If you dont feel like sharing this thread, than just dm them to me. Thank you!
Portuguese parents
elltell

Post by elltell »

Very nice. Thanks. Good to hear that bed going?! :P
anondf

Post by anondf »

elltell wrote: ↑02 Apr 2021 18:04 Very nice. Thanks. Good to hear that bed going?! :P
Yes
and I'll be happy if you share a file with us about this issue
turbotich
Kingpin

Post by turbotich »

I don't know if this is what you'd like to hear, Chazfinster94, but some time ago I stumbled upon an old VCR record of my mom with an unknown lover. I just posted the file : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9966 .
Hope you like it !