Couldn't sleep...

Share your experiences
Icewater

Couldn't sleep...

Post by Icewater »

So, I have occasional bouts of insomnia here and there and this week has been pretty rough. Tonight around 3:30am I heard my male roommate awake and texted him to ask if he wanted to hang. I met up with him downstairs in just my robe and we made some lavender tea and chatted on the couch while my husband slept in our bed upstairs. Eventually, I asked him to pet my hair. I put my head on his lap and he softly, slowly pet my hair back for like 10 minutes. It wasn't particularly sexy, but really calming and soothing and I've been so horny lately that any male attention has given me tingles.

Eventually he said he was ready to sleep, so he went up to his room and I went back into my bed shortly after. My husband woke up and I told him about the tea and the hair petting. He started petting my hair and then gently grazed my pussy. It was so electric. I didn't realize just *how* excited I actually was. I immediately went into shallow breath and my back arched. It was so hot. He teased my clit for a few minutes and then climbed on top of me, I was so ready for him. He had his cock deep inside me while I rubbed my filthy cunt with my left hand. Sometimes he would slide out of me and rub his cock right against my clit, smearing my wetness all over me. I fucking love when he does that. It feels so good.

We fucked for a long time. I begged for his cum several times and he told me "not yet" over and over until I came first. "Yes daddy," I moaned when he put his hand tight on my neck. Fuuuuuuck I am ready to go again. I hope my roommate heard us. I love the idea of him cumming to us.

I 100% was NOT anticipating this story to come out so smutty, but here we are. I hope this is okay and that it's the right place to put this. I didn't get the audio tonight because I usually like to ask permission from my husband first and it all happened very quickly. I am not usually *this* insatiable/horny but since posting on here last night, I feel like I've awakened some kind of deviant in myself. 🔥🤭

I have a final exam for my class in two hours and I've barely slept. I hope you guys enjoy this 😂
thomas
Knight

Re: Couldn't sleep...

Post by thomas »

great story, thank you very much! I see there will be options in the future for new recordings :-)
elltell

Post by elltell »

Lovely story, thank you. Can’t wait for more stories and recordings in the future! :P
spock
Kingpin

Post by spock »

Wooow! You might be the sexiest thing to come along here in some time! You have some really dirty thoughts. Feel free to let loose here. I would love to hear you finger your "filthy cunt" . I'm just saying.
Also, please take care of that roommate! You must drive him crazy.
Sound-Master

Post by Sound-Master »

Love the story. I just dont get how you have a male room and a husband ?
unix-mac

Post by unix-mac »

Very hot, please share the story next you are horny again!
Icewater

Post by Icewater »

Sound-Master wrote: 01 Jan 2020 05:31 Love the story. I just dont get how you have a male room and a husband ?
What is there not to get? Haha. Were young, we're all in our 20's and my husband and I both go to college. We share a big house with three other roommates, two of whom are male. I don't get how people can afford to live anywhere *without* help these days! Haha.
Sound-Master

Post by Sound-Master »

Now i get it lol you see i didnt know yoi are in college. I kinda thought if you have a husband you finised school.

May mistake
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

I shared a house with four others for a year back in the early 1990s - 1 woman and 3 men. The woman's room
was on the ground floor. Three guys had rooms on the first floor - myself, the house owner and another guy.
The remaining guy was staying on the second floor, i.e. the top floor.

Now, IIRC, the top floor guy was doing a postgraduate course in Clinical Psychology. He was ex-boarding school,
and he looked and sounded very academic. He wore glasses, was softly spoken, had a slim build (average height),
and he sometimes wore jumpers with strange patterns. He was generally a polite person, but he would often display
a crude sense of humour in the presence of people he knew well, e.g. he would say stuff like, "that snake in your
trousers" and "you gave her a good thorough pumping in the debriefing room." (He was obviously a fan of the
Blackadder sitcom.)

Late one night, I was awoken by the sound of the creaking stairs as he made his way past my room door and up to
his room...with a woman. Several minutes later, I could hear a few high-pitched moans emanating from his room.
Shortly afterwards, I could hear bed-rocking sounds accompanied by louder moans. :o Then everything went silent
a short while later. What made me laugh was the fact that our next door neighbours (a couple with kids) - whose
bedroom was on the other side of one of my walls - could also hear them, and I actually heard the woman say to
the man: "It's been a long time since we did that!" :)

The following day, when the top floor guy walked through the front door, the house owner (they were friends),
asked him: "So, did you shag that French lass last night, then?" The top floor guy just looked down and nodded
with a 'of course I did' look on his face. Then the other guy on my floor laughed, looked at me, and asked:
"Did you hear it as well?" I just smiled, and nearly said: 'I did a bit more than that!' :mrgreen:

Edit:

In case anyone was wondering, the moaning woman was NOT the one who had the ground floor room.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti