Capturing Video Was Easier Than Sound

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
emmpet8
Knight

Re: Capturing Video Was Easier Than Sound

Post by emmpet8 »

I have replied to the latest requests and in case there are any more, this info might be of use regarding the site in question. The forum deals with candid/voyeur videos and photos. It's mostly decent quality, original upskirt/bikini/spandex etc, but there’s no explicit content.

That was the ‘good’ news, so now the bad news. It’s not friendly like SSL, as some of the ‘shooters’ go out of their way to be nasty to non-contributors. You have to register and be accepted like here, but the guy who runs it seems to enjoy banning people from time to time. I fell out with the shit when I asked for a favour and he, as good as, told me to get lost. Finally I know some members here have tried to register, but have even had problems doing that.

Hope that clarifies what we’re talking about, as this thread was never meant to be about the forum. That was mentioned because I found that walking out the door and capturing video stuff was relatively easy compared to repeated attempts to capture sound stuff that usually met with failure. Especially with big optical zooms available on modestly priced bridge cameras.
elvispatel

Post by elvispatel »

What kinds of video were you capturing? If you don't mind me asking.
LeStanf
Kingpin

Post by LeStanf »

emmpet8 wrote: 29 Aug 2017 13:48 Especially with big optical zooms available on modestly priced bridge cameras.
You're dead right about that. A couple of years' back I bought a Sony with a 200X zoom - the perfect machine for a bit of perving from holiday hotel balconies.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Years back we got a camera with something like a 60x optical and almost unlimited digital zoom on a motor controlled pan and tilt base. This was for the conference room. You could point it at people in the room and "remember" where they were and snap the camera back to them with the touch of a button. It did not take people too long to figure out that you could also point it out the window and look into the windows of the building across the street. One of them had a nice looking receptionist who I don't think ever knew was being watched. That was a neat piece of equipment.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

reggind wrote: 06 Sep 2017 03:08 Years back we got a camera with something like a 60x optical and almost unlimited digital zoom on a motor controlled pan and tilt base. This was for the conference room. You could point it at people in the room and "remember" where they were and snap the camera back to them with the touch of a button. It did not take people too long to figure out that you could also point it out the window and look into the windows of the building across the street. One of them had a nice looking receptionist who I don't think ever knew was being watched. That was a neat piece of equipment.

LeStanf's recent comment made me smile a lot and this one by reggind made me think wow, that could be fun!

As this section is; "Talking about sound" though, rather than keep responding here I created another thread in; "Is there anything else?" In case anyone else wants to respond, or add anything on the subject.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6802&p=40559#p40559

Hope that seems to make sense.
Plasticsun

Post by Plasticsun »

Me too!
Plasticsun

Post by Plasticsun »

I'd like that link sent too!
Salucaimoha

Post by Salucaimoha »

me too :P
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

I have responded to the latest requests. Thought I better also mention, that another member recently told me they had requested membership to the forum in question and been told that new members are not currently being accepted.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Since returning to the forum and starting this thread, I've realised that it's title is an understatement. Over the last few months I've captured hundreds of hours of reasonable quality audio, but hardly any sex and I can't understand it!

The house next to me is multi-let and the tenants have been leaving their windows open quite a lot. At the front is a cute late twenties blonde with a slightly older fit guy, but out of many nights recording there's been very little for posting. Unfortunately now the winter is approaching their windows are starting to be shut, so even less chance. At the back there's a quite attractive early thirties blonde who moved in a couple of months ago. I've never heard anyone else with her in the room, but even so, have hoped for maybe a bit of solo, yet still nothing. I've just gone through nine hours captured of her last night and although the sound was fine, still no hint of anything sexual.

I've also noted that apart from the guys who stay in hotels, there's a limited number of postings from other members on a daily basis and I don't for a moment imagine that's through lack of trying. From time to time I still visit the candid forum I used to contribute to and there's quite a contrast. Most days there seems to be visual contributions that number well into double figures. I know sound is a bit more niche, but I think it goes back to what I said when I started the thread. Capturing video is easier than capturing sound, but I would now amend that to; "is a hell of a lot easier." I'll keep trying though!

I must say I really do appreciate all the members who do try and also, obviously those who do actually manage to capture the sounds we enjoy.
d2009sd2009s
Kingpin

Post by d2009sd2009s »

emmpet8 wrote: 14 Oct 2017 13:45 From time to time I still visit the candid forum I used to contribute to and there's quite a contrast. Most days there seems to be visual contributions that number well into double figures. I know sound is a bit more niche, but I think it goes back to what I said when I started the thread. Capturing video is easier than capturing sound, but I would now amend that to; "is a hell of a lot easier." I'll keep trying though!
Well, I can kind of disagree, or, at leat, make some refinement here: not that capturing video is easier, but when you are capturing video, you do not need to capture the real sexual event to think 'Oh, it's hot!' - even if it is some nice looking girl or some look at her panties etc., it's very good and enjoable. And when we speak about the sounds, we need real sex or really hard foreplay, not just light groping or something like that. So, speaking mathematically, the set of events suitable for video and photo capturing consists of much more number of elements:) so naturally you have the much higher probability to meet such an event. The other side is that when yoг finally meet such an event, then it depends on the place: for outdoor activities it could be easier to catch video, of course (if it is not in the night). But anyway, the difference would be not so high comparing to the case when we just compare the number of posts here and on the video candid sites.
valpo2710

Post by valpo2710 »

I'd like to join the party, too.
That_dude

Post by That_dude »

Can I have the link also
pontifex13
Kingpin

Post by pontifex13 »

I'd also like to have the link if possible thank you.
banjaluka123456789

Post by banjaluka123456789 »

Can i also get the video forum link please.

thanks