Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
TonyFishers

Re: German couple in secluded car park

Post by TonyFishers »

heinz1809 wrote: 03 May 2024 16:47
TonyFishers wrote: 03 May 2024 15:05
TonyFishers wrote: 02 May 2024 17:42

I planted a device a hour ago in same spot and then as soon as I got back to my hotel room it started raining..heavily! This means no captures tonight if couples avoid the outdoors :-( and even worse my device might get damaged!
Funny story about this..so I went to collect my device and parked right next to the spot where I left the device was a car and in it a couple full on fucking..naked and everything.I parked right next to them and watched. They either did not care that I was there or were too busy to care.
You lucky guy. It must be an awesome spot. Did your recorder caught them in the car? It is damaged? How long you are staying on this place in Germany?
Haha it really is.The couple were fully aware of my presence, they got out of the car (after doing the deed) and the girl (quite attractive Asian/white mix) was giggling after I waved at them. The guy was really hammering her, first she was riding him then he flipped her over for missionary then she finished him off with her mouth.

The device survived the storm :-) but unfortunately no capture other than some guy and his dog in the rain. The battery had died long before the couple got there.I use a usb recorder and it can only record upto 15 hours.Had planted it late afternoon the day before. I planted another device after the couple left.

I was planning on leaving end of May but I have extended my stay until mid September.
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

Oh nice. That would be the whole summer. Looking forward to your catches :)
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

heinz1809 wrote: 04 May 2024 13:03 Oh nice. That would be the whole summer. Looking forward to your catches :)
I planted another device yesterday, just picked it up earlier but have been out with friends.I'll comb through it later to see if it caught anything. Friday nights are usually promising and it didn't rain..weather was actually mild.

I'll probably go for a run later and if I can i'll try plant a device to catch some Saturday evening shenanigans.
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

TonyFishers wrote: 04 May 2024 18:08
heinz1809 wrote: 04 May 2024 13:03 Oh nice. That would be the whole summer. Looking forward to your catches :)
I planted another device yesterday, just picked it up earlier but have been out with friends.I'll comb through it later to see if it caught anything. Friday nights are usually promising and it didn't rain..weather was actually mild.

I'll probably go for a run later and if I can i'll try plant a device to catch some Saturday evening shenanigans.
Loooking forward to the results :) Yes, today is better weather than yesterday in my german region. Good idea.
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

heinz1809 wrote: 04 May 2024 18:37
TonyFishers wrote: 04 May 2024 18:08

Loooking forward to the results :) Yes, today is better weather than yesterday in my german region. Good idea.
Bad news..captured nothing on Friday night other than a couple chatting and making out.They then walked away from their car probably to the park to fuck there. As for yesterday it rained a lot and the wet conditions made it tricky to recover the othet device I planted.

I might have to plan out my plants for warm weather evenings