Hello!

Make yourself comfortable in our community
Nattblond

Hello!

Post by Nattblond »

Hey,
I'm Nat, your average woman in public, but privately I've been into sex sounds and voyeurism since long ago, hearing my parents having sex in the room next to mine and occasionally some neighbours having fun as well.
I found this forum via google and found the idea of sharing and commenting really hot, so while I've been only on listening end so far, I want to try sharing something from myself too in the near future, hopefully it will turn out fine :oops:
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by yeppie »

Nattblond wrote: 13 Jan 2024 13:50 Hey,
I'm Nat, your average woman in public, but privately I've been into sex sounds and voyeurism since long ago, hearing my parents having sex in the room next to mine and occasionally some neighbours having fun as well.
I found this forum via google and found the idea of sharing and commenting really hot, so while I've been only on listening end so far, I want to try sharing something from myself too in the near future, hopefully it will turn out fine :oops:
Welcome Nat!
Looking forward to hearing you ;-) but more important that you enjoy your time in the community.
Technical question ... do you by any chance remember the search terms that you were looking for on google?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

yeppie wrote: 13 Jan 2024 13:53
Welcome Nat!
Looking forward to hearing you ;-) but more important that you enjoy your time in the community.
Technical question ... do you by any chance remember the search terms that you were looking for on google?
Well honestly I managed to get short recording of myself during my latest hookup, so if it being only around 30 seconds long and not very good quality as it was recorded on my phone next to bed using some random app I managed to download I can try uploading it soon :oops:

About the search term I think it was something along the lines of sex sound recordings and your site showed up in later results.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Nattblond wrote: 13 Jan 2024 14:02 Well honestly I managed to get short recording of myself during my latest hookup, so if it being only around 30 seconds long and not very good quality as it was recorded on my phone next to bed using some random app I managed to download I can try uploading it soon :oops:

About the search term I think it was something along the lines of sex sound recordings and your site showed up in later results.
Thanks!

Well, it should turn up on number 1 given the content and the time we´re up but for some reasons it doesn´t ... forum content isn´t positioned as good as it once was.

30 seconds of real sounds are fine :-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

yeppie wrote: 13 Jan 2024 14:14
Nattblond wrote: 13 Jan 2024 14:02 Well honestly I managed to get short recording of myself during my latest hookup, so if it being only around 30 seconds long and not very good quality as it was recorded on my phone next to bed using some random app I managed to download I can try uploading it soon :oops:

Thanks!

Well, it should turn up on number 1 given the content and the time we´re up but for some reasons it doesn´t ... forum content isn´t positioned as good as it once was.

30 seconds of real sounds are fine :-)
Well it was actually around a minute long and I did post it, so if you could let me know if it was fine or not I would really appreciate it so I can do better next time haha
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

Welcome!
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

Paul7979 wrote: 13 Jan 2024 15:14
Welcome!
Thank you! Liked your latest post btw, quite arousing :D
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

Hi and welcome !
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

Nattblond wrote: 13 Jan 2024 15:39
Welcome!
Nice, which one ?
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

Paul7979 wrote: 13 Jan 2024 23:06
Nattblond wrote: 13 Jan 2024 15:39

Welcome!
Nice, which one ?
new couple going at it 2 I think is the name of the topic
eloine90

Post by eloine90 »

Hi! Welcome! I've been subscribed for a number of years but have been too shy to contribute, I promise I'll be more active!
Natt, could you provide a brief description of yourself? As I'm completely blind, photos are no use for me lol.
Greetings from Italy!
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

removed since now that I looked back too much personal info
Last edited by Nattblond on 21 Jan 2024 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
eloine90

Post by eloine90 »

Sure was! Another question would be the general perfumes you prefer, but that's too personal and I'll avoid that in public, and also in private as I don't know you aha.