What are your go to's with a hotel?

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
wojto8

What are your go to's with a hotel?

Post by wojto8 »

What are some of the things you do/look for when it comes to going to hotels?

For me when picking a hotel, I go for a mid-range hotel preferably something that is female friendly, decor that is slightly feminine, this has been the way I've found to get the most couples.

I also search up the Hotel name on Instagram tagged locations, to see if it's getting tagged alot, this has been my best way to sort hotels that young couples might book for an anniversary, valentines day compared to the standard hotels which could be full of business/old people. Alongside this, although it's rather creepy, you might find photos of someone who you heard on Instagram afterwards if they tag it too.

When it comes to reviews, I usually go for 4 stars and up, but has occasional complaints about thin walls. I don't want them too thin where they can hear me breathe, but I also don't want them thick where no noise travels.

When I get to the hotel room, I turn off the AC, unplug the fridge, turn off bathroom fan and anything else that makes noise. A big tip is also to check the floor layout on your door, it should have a fire exit map, that shows every room layout.

If my room is the end of the corridor, or I don't hear any neighbors next door after a few hours, I tend to make up some excuse, such as it smells like smoke or something else and get a room change.

Ideally I want a room sandwiched between two rooms.

Next I look for the weak points in sound transfer, sometimes the bathroom vents are super loud, sometimes certain parts of the wall are not as thick.

I followed this strategy in a major European city this summer and I heard couples 3 weekends in a row, without leaving my room. I unforunately didn't record, but I think this is quite lucky for not having to leave my room to hear them.

In my experience also, whilst some people hear lots by patrolling the corridors, I don't feel comfortable doing this and you can't enjoy yourself in the corridor, I find that nearly every couple around 80%, if they are around 20-35 years old will at some point on their weekend vacation have sex. To catch them you just have to be there, or have a recorder rolling in your room, some do it at 3pm when they check in, some at 10pm and others at 5am.

So as long as you have picked a good hotel and it's a weekend its almost a guarentee.
Mcfakerson862

Re: What are your go to's with a hotel?

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

I have gotten lucky on my last few vacations, and one work trip.

My last romp (motel 6, thin walls) I could hear the couple pretty well, young couple on their way West through MN from what I heard of their morning conversation. But, I accidently bumped the wall and heard her get really pissy, saying she felt like every time she moved someone was listening. This made me super nervous, but I did hear some of their session overnight, despite them being pretty quiet.

The work trip I was on back in Feb (resort/ convention center) I got put in an attached room. One of the vendors at the trade show brought his wife and kids along, I heard them argue several times in the attached suite. In one of the arguments she yelled, "don't come in here drunk at 1am expecting a blow job like last night!" Apparently she was pissed he went out to the social party and left her with the kids all night. Unfortunately I heard none of the blow job mentioned 😕. I heard the whole argument without even being close to the door, so it's a shame I missed out.The walls were concrete at that resort so I couldn't hear much else, I did hear something that sounded like giggling and moaning from the bathroom one night while I was laying in the tub. It was hard to tell where it came from, could've been two floors down or up for all I know.

The summer before, at my wife's family condo in Pigeon Forge, I caught multiple sessions of what sounded like a cam show. I got up to use the bathroom and heard gagging, sucking, fucking, and peeing with explicit commentary from the dude in the next bathroom. He was saying things like "oh yeah, don't stop until I tell you" "swallow all of it" "piss for me" and Throughout all this I kept hearing "ca-ching ca-ching" and bells, which leads me to believe they were putting on a live show for tips.
Hawksmoor

Re: What are your go to's with a hotel?

Post by Hawksmoor »

wojto8 wrote: 19 Sep 2023 16:36 What are some of the things you do/look for when it comes to going to hotels?

For me when picking a hotel, I go for a mid-range hotel preferably something that is female friendly, decor that is slightly feminine, this has been the way I've found to get the most couples.

I also search up the Hotel name on Instagram tagged locations, to see if it's getting tagged alot, this has been my best way to sort hotels that young couples might book for an anniversary, valentines day compared to the standard hotels which could be full of business/old people. Alongside this, although it's rather creepy, you might find photos of someone who you heard on Instagram afterwards if they tag it too.

When it comes to reviews, I usually go for 4 stars and up, but has occasional complaints about thin walls. I don't want them too thin where they can hear me breathe, but I also don't want them thick where no noise travels.

When I get to the hotel room, I turn off the AC, unplug the fridge, turn off bathroom fan and anything else that makes noise. A big tip is also to check the floor layout on your door, it should have a fire exit map, that shows every room layout.

If my room is the end of the corridor, or I don't hear any neighbors next door after a few hours, I tend to make up some excuse, such as it smells like smoke or something else and get a room change.

Ideally I want a room sandwiched between two rooms.

Next I look for the weak points in sound transfer, sometimes the bathroom vents are super loud, sometimes certain parts of the wall are not as thick.

I followed this strategy in a major European city this summer and I heard couples 3 weekends in a row, without leaving my room. I unforunately didn't record, but I think this is quite lucky for not having to leave my room to hear them.

In my experience also, whilst some people hear lots by patrolling the corridors, I don't feel comfortable doing this and you can't enjoy yourself in the corridor, I find that nearly every couple around 80%, if they are around 20-35 years old will at some point on their weekend vacation have sex. To catch them you just have to be there, or have a recorder rolling in your room, some do it at 3pm when they check in, some at 10pm and others at 5am.

So as long as you have picked a good hotel and it's a weekend its almost a guarentee.
This reallu helpful thank you! How exactly do u check the instagram tags of people exactly- for a noob?