Young Neighbors - [Update May 10] And...ANOTHER ONE :)

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
mateov
Kingpin

Re: New Young Neighbors! - [Small Update Oct 30]

Post by mateov »

Interesting challenge! I hope you find their patterns because they sound great!
cumfan

Re: New Young Neighbors! - [Small Update Oct 30]

Post by cumfan »

Very nice sequel! Let's hope the best for their (and our) future 😁
edtraveller

Re: New Young Neighbors! - [Nice Update Jan 31]

Post by edtraveller »

NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:
Please use over the ear headphones to listen in privacy. Noise- canceling earbuds do not work (I've tried). These are legal captures of sounds as heard in my apartment with no use of wall mics or other devices that would electronically violate my neighbors privacy.

Still not as loud as I'd like, but I was fortunate enough to wake up in time for this 3AM treat:
2401310245.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
NicksNacks

Post by NicksNacks »

Thank you for sharing
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Wow...i love your new neighbours..any description of the new lovebirds?
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

cruzsilva wrote: ↑05 Feb 2024 23:50 Wow...i love your new neighbours..any description of the new lovebirds?
viewtopic.php?p=89344#p89344
Has most of the description.
Hope to get more soon.

Have seen her since. Beautiful little brunette - about 5'2", average figure; nice ass, about B Cup breasts. Brown eyes and beautiful smile..
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

edtraveller wrote: ↑01 Feb 2024 06:58 NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:
Please use over the ear headphones to listen in privacy. Noise- canceling earbuds do not work (I've tried). These are legal captures of sounds as heard in my apartment with no use of wall mics or other devices that would electronically violate my neighbors privacy.
My guess is they must have finally known I was out this AM, so decided to play for a little bit :D
CCNbrs-03.23.23-11AM Nice Wakeup Quickie.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mateov
Kingpin

Re: New Young Neighbors! - [Nice Update Mar 23]

Post by mateov »

I love this thread, but is this most recent one even sexy times? I’m not sure what I am even hearing in this one? Maybe they are just laughing and talking?
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

mateov wrote: ↑29 Mar 2024 21:26 I love this thread, but is this most recent one even sexy times? I’m not sure what I am even hearing in this one? Maybe they are just laughing and talking?
Believe me, I feel your pain on this.

With all those people out there complaining about loud sex neighbors, I had to get saddled with a great looking young couple - who turned out to be overly considerate and maybe even bashful!

Unfortunately that's how they roll, Mateov. Very disappointing. Plus they're quiet and muffled in addition. I'm hoping they get nice and drunk sometime and let loose.

Also, I have a new job that will require a lot of travel, so I'm going to leave my most powerful recorder behind connected to power. Hopefully with me gone over days they'll loosen up a bit.
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

edtraveller wrote: ↑31 Mar 2024 21:42 Hopefully with me gone over days they'll loosen up a bit.
I hope that didn’t come across as a complaint! I do enjoy the more subtle captures for sure. And I am with you in hoping that they loosen up a bit.

I’ve always had a theory that better looking people have worse sex. Those of us not blessed by good looks have to make up for it in other ways!

And you neighbors are better than mine who don’t seem to have any sex at all. When my last neighbors moved out my life took a turn for the boring!
edtraveller

Young Neighbors - [Update May 8] Deep, LONG Nutting

Post by edtraveller »

NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:
Please use over-the-ear headphones to listen in privacy. Noise-canceling earbuds do not work (I've tried). These are legal captures of sounds as heard in my apartment with no use of wall mics or other devices that would electronically violate my neighbor's privacy.

Still not as loud as I'd like, but I was fortunate enough to wake up in time for this very late-night treat.

While the volume is still pathetic, the content is there in this one!

This is A-Z foreplay through postcoital.

Starts with an intense blowjob (judging by his reactions) and into intercourse where she's overcome but obviously trying to keep quiet.

He nuts for a pretty long time, then there's a full minute of his moaning. Had a feeling he just decided to keep joined in her for a while before pulling out; then you hear them softly murmuring and starting to move around at which point I faded this out.

The impregnation (?) took place Tuesday Night at about 2:45 AM.

I'm getting better with Adobe Audition. I don't try to cut the background because IMO it destroys the natural feel of the rest of the recording. I'm not out for forensic audio analysis; I just want nice sounds to jack off to. The two edits I made were setting the recorder to low cut filter ON, and increasing the segment by 18db. Then I magnified the sound wave so I could chop out most of my louder double-breaths, rustling and other distractions. Nothing complex; just select and backspace!

Anyway, without further ado please enjoy!
CCNbrs-2024May8 DeepNightNut.mp3
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

mateov wrote: ↑01 Apr 2024 15:46
edtraveller wrote: ↑31 Mar 2024 21:42 Hopefully with me gone over days they'll loosen up a bit.
I hope that didn’t come across as a complaint! I do enjoy the more subtle captures for sure. And I am with you in hoping that they loosen up a bit.

I’ve always had a theory that better looking people have worse sex. Those of us not blessed by good looks have to make up for it in other ways!

And you neighbors are better than mine who don’t seem to have any sex at all. When my last neighbors moved out my life took a turn for the boring!
Your theory might be spot on.In Uni,I knew this chubby girl..she wasn't the most attractive but my God the moans, dirty talking and gagging sounds that came from her room got me super hard.
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Young Neighbors - [Update May 8] Deep, LONG Nutting

Post by cruzsilva »

Wow she even got impregnated by this event hey..wow that is indeed deep..happy for the lucky couple..their efforts paid off
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

cruzsilva wrote: ↑10 May 2024 08:44 Wow she even got impregnated by this event hey..wow that is indeed deep..happy for the lucky couple..
Haha… no I was just guessing/fetishing over the possibilityπŸ₯°πŸ˜‹
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

edtraveller wrote: ↑10 May 2024 08:46
cruzsilva wrote: ↑10 May 2024 08:44 Wow she even got impregnated by this event hey..wow that is indeed deep..happy for the lucky couple..
Haha… no I was just guessing/fetishing over the possibilityπŸ₯°πŸ˜‹
Oh ok..lol..haha yeh am sure with deep nutting like that be only a matter of time before she gets impregnated.