Young Neighbors - [Update May 27] Breaking In USA Memorial Day

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
edtraveller

Young Neighbors - [Update May 27] Breaking In USA Memorial Day

Post by edtraveller »

New neighbors - young couple just moved in below me yesterday.

Heard some very quiet intimacies, so set a recorder while I’m at work today. Created this thread in hope!

I hope this will turn into a good series.
Last edited by edtraveller on 27 May 2024 20:06, edited 9 times in total.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
Anker1

Re: New Thread (No recordings yet)

Post by Anker1 »

Can’t wait for some development. Your previous series is one of my all-time favorites.
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

We're on our toes now πŸ˜…
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

cumfan wrote: ↑31 May 2023 01:01 We're on our toes now πŸ˜…
And hope "shes" on her camel "toe" now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

OK everybody, place your bets! On what date will edtraveller get the first capture of this new couple?
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

Late friday or saturday night. Or saturday afternoon!
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

Nice, edtraveler. Ready for some American sounds!
debbob

Post by debbob »

Fingers crossed ;-)
Jdoe1984

Post by Jdoe1984 »

Hi Ed
I was a dedicated listener of your neighbors in SoCal series and subscribed to the archives a while back to hear more of your recordings. Without a PM system, consider this an appreciation post for all of your hard work. I look forward to seeing how this new thread turns out.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

I think it’s a matter of time.

Haven’t seen her but met the boyfriend who is frankly gorgeous (and I don’t even go that way). Very early β€˜20s, white and told me they are HS sweethearts. Career - both are athletic trainers.

I gave him the rundown, that there are no families or Karens, I’m very socially liberal and don’t crave peace and quiet, so no reason to walk on egg shells.

Time will tell.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
edtraveller

New Young Neighbors! - Quiet Beginnings

Post by edtraveller »

NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:
Please use over the ear headphones to listen in privacy. Noise- canceling earbuds do not work (I've tried). These are legal captures of sounds as heard in my apartment with no use of wall mics or other devices that would electronically violate my neighbors privacy.

So I finally detected the first event. Took place Thursday evening 7PM June 1st.

Not sure if my mic was ill placed or if they're in the living room instead of the bedroom or if it's new place shyness.

Posting more for record and writing this to tamp expectations.

Tried amplifying but it just creates more hiss than anything else, leading me to believe they were going at it in another room. I took away the amplification so the posted recording is the original simply converted to mp3.

Enjoy for what it is - I am certainly on the hunt now!
CCNbrs-06.02.23-7PM-A Quiet Beginning.mp3
Tommygun33

Re: New Young Neighbors! - Quiet Beginnings

Post by Tommygun33 »

Hello. Thank you for sharing.
I'm wondering if there are anymore plans to do some more HD upgrades to your incredible Archives section.
Cheers.
edtraveller wrote: ↑05 Jun 2023 04:47 NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:
Please use over the ear headphones to listen in privacy. Noise- canceling earbuds do not work (I've tried). These are legal captures of sounds as heard in my apartment with no use of wall mics or other devices that would electronically violate my neighbors privacy.

So I finally detected the first event. Took place Thursday evening 7PM June 1st.

Not sure if my mic was ill placed or if they're in the living room instead of the bedroom or if it's new place shyness.

Tried amplifying but it just creates more hiss than anything else, leading me to believe they were going at it in another room. I took away the amplification so the posted recording is the original simply converted to mp3.

edtraveller

Re: New Young Neighbors! - Quiet Beginnings

Post by edtraveller »

Tommygun33 wrote: ↑05 Jun 2023 08:52 Hello. Thank you for sharing.
I'm wondering if there are anymore plans to do some more HD upgrades to your incredible Archives section.
Cheers.
edtraveller wrote: ↑05 Jun 2023 04:47 NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:

Not at all… just please enjoy them for what they are.

BTW: Thank you for supporting the archives!!
edtraveller

Re: New Young Neighbors! - [Small Update Oct 30]

Post by edtraveller »

NOTE FOR THIS THREAD:

So a little more story fill here - after having my 'dream neighbors' move in next door, they promptly depart for an extended vacation, not returning until late September.

Since then I have pulled every trick to capture sounds in my apartment when I'm here or gone. It has been frustrating. Almost wondered if they were actually brother and sister! Tonight I was especially irritated and dropped off for a nap - and woke up to this very short, but delicious conclusion. You can hear me scramble to set my recorder! I was hoping it was a prelude, but no - it was the grand finale...

And funny thing is the time - in the USA we call it Prime Time (roughly 7-10PM) when people are normally glued to their entertainment systems. God knows what I’ve missed!

I'm still going to set internal 'security' recordings for my place when I'm gone to work (they are furloughed right now so I'm still surprised they haven't fucked when I'm out for the day) but looks like I'm going to try for an early dinner next few days and no TV.

They are harder to catch than my last neighbors, but she's obviously not as shy!

Enjoy.. - but it's very short.
CCNbrs-10.30.23-930PM-A Caught Orgasm.mp3
Last edited by edtraveller on 31 Oct 2023 22:18, edited 2 times in total.
azncaro
Kingpin

Re: New Young Neighbors! - [Small Update Oct 30]

Post by azncaro »

Welcome back neighbors ! :lol:

Thanks for sharing !
Tout le monde rΓͺve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll: