moanhub

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
anondf

Re: moanhub

Post by anondf »

i was staying at my aunt house for few days since i live in another city , that night we were invited to a family wedding , my aunt is around 45 and her hubby around 50 , they are both good looking , that night my aunt had a long black dress , black pantyhose and red heels , we arrived home around 3am , we were all almost drunk , i fell directly asleep , then i woke up to pee and i was shocked to hear her moaning ! actually i didn’t imagine they have sex ! the door was closed so i couldn’t see , but i only heard her moans , and for those who doesn’t understand Spanish she was telling him : Cum inside my pussy , we fuck like dogs , come on my love i love you …. yeah this was pretty hot , it was a nice experience to hear my own aunt having sex .
Am sorry the audio is only about 2 mins long , but when i caught them having sex they were at the end but at least i heard some of it .
anondf

Post by anondf »

All started when i was staying in a 5 starts hotel in Beirut Lebanon , on my way to the room i met a Lebanese couple in the elevator , it was a very hot day so the 3 of us agreed on that and we hoped the hotel air conditioning is working at its best , and the lady told her boyfriend or husband that they should change plans and go to the swimming pool instead and they both laughed , we both stopped at the same floor and after wishing each other a nice day the couple and my self went to our rooms .
The couple room was just 2 doors away from me , i did not notice any wedding rings so am not sure if they are dating or married , but all i can say they are a very hot, sexy, elegant and young couple . Few minutes passed and i decided to have small walk and check if the young couple started there private moment , so i heard the lady laughing loudly and at the same time some soft moans , kisses and what seems to be that they were having some oral sex. Since there room is next to mine i kept my door room open and just stood there so i don’t get caught by the hotel security cams .
While waiting for the real action to begin suddenly the elevator door open and a very hot young sexy girl come towards me , i acted that am leaving the room , the girl was stunning hot with a sport suit and she headed directly to the couple room! At this moment i realized it is my lucky day and that iam in the right place , right time to witness the hottest trio maybe in my entire life .
I was totally right these guys enjoyed every minute of there 3some , and so did I , I couldn’t control my self and stay just next to my room door but i took the risk and got closer to there door and recorded some of the action from my mobile .
Hope you enjoy this 3 some from Lebanon
anondf

Post by anondf »

This is the story of Patricia and how i caught her cheating on her hubby .
First of all me and Patricia worked together in an events organizer company few years ago , we worked together almost 8 years and i became close friends with her and later i became friends with her husband who also works with us .
Some Facts about Patricia :
She is in her late 40s
Married for 15 years with 2 children
She is blond, chubby and her tits are operated (*) (*)
Patricia her husband and I were Managers at the company
Patricia and her husband still works at the company till now ( i left ) * year 2018 *
Patricia is hot and am sure this was not the first time she cheats
The night i caught her cheating we were at an event organized by our company , the event was taking place next to a Hotel where most of us were staying at . before the event and during the event i noticed Patrica flirting with one of the artists , around 11 pm i can not see Patricia any where i even asked her husband who also have no idea where she was and he was so busy organizing so he did not give much attention .
I decided to go and check if she went back to the hotel , when i came close to her room i felt that there is some movement inside and yes i heard some moans coming out , i got so excited at the same time so mad since the hotel corridor was so busy and security cams all around , but i was able to record some of the action , they were almost done so the audio is a bit short and since i was not so comfortable spying the quality is not so good as well but we can hear some of the sexy moans while Patricia was enjoying being naughty while her husband was few meters away on the same bed where he will sleep later on .
I was curious to know with whom she was , so i waited in a hidden spot next to the lobby , and yes she was with the same artist whom she was flirting with .
Later that night after we are done from the event , i checked on Patricia and her hubby to see if i can get lucky but it seems both were super tired and went to sleep . I guess both worked hard that night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thank you devilfather.

Please consider this community´s rules. I´d prefer to stay out of prison so no recordings made with spy tools, no incest ... although I doubt many of these descriptions to be true.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
anondf

Post by anondf »

yeppie wrote: 22 Mar 2021 17:00 Thank you devilfather.

Please consider this community´s rules. I´d prefer to stay out of prison so no recordings made with spy tools, no incest ... although I doubt many of these descriptions to be true.
Yes that's right
And we know we have no role in espionage.:)
I just uploaded the downloaded files
I also do not approve of the use of spyware
They are unreliable and may be destructive
Source : moanhub.com
anondf

Post by anondf »

You can remove inappropriate items from the forum
Your opinion and the rules of the association are respected
anondf

Post by anondf »

I have a question
I have downloaded many audio files from different sites
But I do not remember any information about the files
In which forum category should I upload them?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

devilfather wrote: 22 Mar 2021 21:17

I have a question
I have downloaded many audio files from different sites
But I do not remember any information about the files
In which forum category should I upload them?
Then various should be the appropriate place for them.
badleader

Post by badleader »

With my respect to many opinions but I think audios from a spy app must not be banned. My point of view :

1- No names, No personal subjects , No location or even we do not know who are these people so as for privacy issues I think this must not be an issue .
2- Most of spy apps need physical access to the device , so by having a physical access to install the app then I think that only the authorized person of the device have access so in theory the app is installed on a device that he/she have access .
3- About moanhub , I think most of the stories are true or simply they can make a script and add it as a script , but as they mentioned that the stories are sent from people so lets give it 80% true Stories and the rest is scripted .
4- Also about moanhub , if the story is true or not no doubts that the moans are hot and this is what important for us , the sex sounds not the story behind it .

finally its just my personal opinion , rules are made to be respected and if this forum have rules then we must follow them at the end this forum is one of the best or maybe the best sex sounds place on the internet , a big thumbs up to the admins that made it reach this level , and it seems the rules they made for this forum works because they are in the lead .
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Aunt getting sex is nice.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

badleader wrote: 28 Mar 2021 18:19 With my respect to many opinions but I think audios from a spy app must not be banned. My point of view :

1- No names, No personal subjects , No location or even we do not know who are these people so as for privacy issues I think this must not be an issue .
2- Most of spy apps need physical access to the device , so by having a physical access to install the app then I think that only the authorized person of the device have access so in theory the app is installed on a device that he/she have access .
3- About moanhub , I think most of the stories are true or simply they can make a script and add it as a script , but as they mentioned that the stories are sent from people so lets give it 80% true Stories and the rest is scripted .
4- Also about moanhub , if the story is true or not no doubts that the moans are hot and this is what important for us , the sex sounds not the story behind it .

finally its just my personal opinion , rules are made to be respected and if this forum have rules then we must follow them at the end this forum is one of the best or maybe the best sex sounds place on the internet , a big thumbs up to the admins that made it reach this level , and it seems the rules they made for this forum works because they are in the lead .
Thank you for yor thoughtful posting, badleader. Different opinions are welcome but I disagree upon your central message. The decision to ban spy apps (recordings where we know that they were made using a spy app or tool) is not based on an opinion but on legal facts. In many if not most constitutionally oriented countries installing or using a spy app will put you in jail for years. This is neither a part of my future plans nor would I like to see any member of the community jailed because I let him be stupid enough to confess this crime here in public.
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

devilfather wrote: 22 Mar 2021 11:34 This story is sent from a husband that decided to share the story and audios of his cheating wife . The original story was sent in Spanish and most of it traduced by google .
My x-wife and i were married for 14 years we have one kid ( 8 years ) we both are in our late 30s . We had a very peaceful life full of love , peace and off course as any married couple some arguments from time to time and most of it is financial issues . We both work , i work as sales man and she works as an accountant , due to my work i have to travel once or twice per month for 2 or 3 days .
6 years ago we moved to a new apartment , our first apartment since we used to live in a rented one , and thanks to her we were able to buy it after she got some loans from her work and parents .

our sexual life was not bad , a lot of routine sex but some times we had fantasies and cross dressing . Fantasies about being with other men which really turned me on , and cross dressing ( me wearing her underwear’s ) which really turned her on , we also use a strap-on most of the time , yes she love doing me , actually this is her fetish .

So in General we used to have a stable life until we met our new neighbor , he is older than us in his late 40s married for over than 25 years with no kids , his financial life was stable and for sure better than us .

We live in country that is suffering huge economical crises , where it is hard to find things like electronics, cloths and sometimes even medicines , and here where it all started .

Our neighbor who usually calls my wife ( HIJA ) daughter in Spanish used to work in the black market where he made some good money specially in us$ , and since he have no kids he used to treat our son like his own son , my wife goes to amazon site and do some shopping and our neighbor do the checkout and in this way he became close to my wife , he even helped her in buying some car parts over seas since in our country it was hard or too expensive to buy .

I didn’t mind there friend ship since the guy was helping her and helping us and even taking care of our son and i never imagined that anything wrong can happen between this old ugly guy and my hot sexy wife , and as mentioned before most of the time he calls her ( Mi Hija ) My daughter in English , he is also friends with her 60+ old father .

It all started when one night we were having sex ( fantasy night ) and for no reason i mentioned him , i told her maybe this guy is crazy about you , maybe he imagine fucxx you and things got hotter and hotter and she even confessed that sometime he hit on her , but we were so horny and both came on this fantasy , This senário happened several times .

One day we had a big fight , i left home for a week , and we were so close for a divorce , again financial issues , but we were able to pass it and came back . The first night i was so horny so i started slapping her and calling her naughty girl ext.. and started to ask how bad she was when i was gone , we started talking dirty and fuxx hard and she ask me to do her harder , so i told her to make me mad , to confess how bad she was , she said she was a naughty girl but she did not do anything bad , i asked her if she went to a motel with some one , at first she denied but after insisting and telling her this makes my horny she confessed that she was so mad from me and she went with someone to a motel but nothing happened , the guy was so stressed and nervous he couldn’t have a hard on , but she never told me who he was , she just told me an old friend who live in another city and happened to be here visiting his parents, they both went to a coffee and later things lead to a motel , but she insisted nothing happened between them even she tried to make him hard but did not work out. We kept fantasizing about this story almost a month , asking her details and details and to be honest this turned me on specially after she confirmed that this will never happen again and the guy will never bother her again and she will cut all contact with him .

The next few months i started to notice a lot of changes , she always come with new heels, new cloths , most of the time she arrive 3 or 4 hours after she finish work and guess what ! most of the time she and our neighbor arrive together or with few minutes difference , also we started to fight a lot , our sex life stayed normal, most of the time with the strap-on the thing she love the most .

I know that alot of men flirt with my wife and i know she usually go with the flow because she love to be admired specially at this age most women love to hear or know that men are chasing them . So her messages and phone calls where somehow normal , some flirting but nothing serious , even with our neighbor , daily morning messages from him , some messages saying she look beautiful , other messages asking to have a coffee with her or see her or messages talking about things he will buy her on amazon , but so far nothing made me worry since all of this is just flirting and to be honest i also love this part and turns me on .
But things again started to go bad between us , and again i leave home and this time i got a 3 month work offer in another country and here where the things start to change , but since i was traveling i tried to calm things down well i though i did .

The first 2 weeks am out of the country things were some how normal between us , we only talked when i call to checkup on my son , on her phone also things were normal with the same flirting specially with our neighbor .
One day she asked our neighbor if he can send an amazon gift card for 500$ and she will give him the amount in our local currency and off course he did not say NO , few hours later the gift card was already in her account and he told her to consider it as a gift from him , she then purchased some heels via amazon , then few weeks later they arrived and guess who went to the mail office to get them for her ! yes our neighbor .

All this time they were talking everyday via whats app , and it was obvious that something will happen between them anytime again ! why again ? because i discovered that the guy she went with to a motel few months ago and he did not have a hard on was our neighbor ! So there chit chat and flirting was turning me on some how specially i was relaxed and thought that things wont work between them because this old guy have difficulties in bed specially with a much younger woman than he is .

So one day he called her and tell her the package from amazon is with him and he want to see her after work so he give her the things , and they agreed to meet some where . And here where all the story change and my wife will officially have a lover who fxxx her in several occasion .

This Audio is 1/3 audios i have , the first one in the car and the other 2 in motels , only 3 because after the third one i lost my control , called her and confessed about the spy app on her device and faced her in all the things i know , and few months later we got the divorce .
Audio 1 : In The Car .

After she got out from work she called him , and they agreed where to meet , when she arrive she parks her car some where behind a super market parking and went into his car , he gave her the packages and she seemed so happy she even tries her new heels or tennis shoes in front of him , they started to talk about marriage and relation ships and he start to tell her how beautiful she is and how bad he wants her , he also told her that his emotions towards her are so honest and true and he is ready to get a divorce and marry her even have kids with her , he started to kiss her but she tried to stop him , but he insisted and kept touching and kissing her while in her horny voice she asks him to stop , at this point i knew the worst will happen , i was both horny and jealous , my heart was coming out of my body , and i was sweating like a pig ! few seconds later i started to hear her moans and then it seems he jumped above her and starts to fxxx my wife ! and the car seat sound was so clear that he was pounding her and the worst part is he even came inside her ( my wife had a surgery so she wont get pregnant any more ) after they finished they stayed some how naked talking , until some police came towards them where you can notice from the audio how afraid she get , the neighbor fix the situation and talk to the officer and things get back to normal , at this time she went back to her car , then he followed her to make her relax , they both laughed and said that this was crazy and they both leave .

You can not imagine how i felt after that , till this day i get horny on this audio and masturbate on it but deep inside i feel jealous and bad , and after this day ( car sex ) all my life changed and now we are both having our own life , she already got a boy friend , the neighbor and my x wife story is over ( i think so ) after i sent all the audios to the neighbor wife and a scandal took place in our building which led for my x-wife to find another apartment and also black mailed and alot of problems with the neighbor wife till now !
mp3 version
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

mp3 version
The 128kbps version (13mb) is in the archives
https://www.sexsoundlovers.cc/members/a ... ns/moanhub
badleader

roommate with a girl from gym

Post by badleader »

This is not my story but I would like to share it with you guys , it is about a room mate who arrive to the apartment and catch his room mate having sex with a hot girl they met at the gym , unfortunately he only caught the final few moments , but her moans are really hot .

Here is the audio , sorry I do not have access to download or share directly :
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

MoanHub is back! Apparently starting from May it will be taken over by new admin, with new recording coming up. They released a new one yesterday. I personally don't think it's good, so I'm not going to upload it here. I'll leave you the link for those who are interested, and if someone wants to upload it, go ahead.