Cheap hotel/motels or higher priced classy high end hotels?

For questions and answers, notes, instructions, ideas, suggestions regarding good places to record
HolyRoller478

Cheap hotel/motels or higher priced classy high end hotels?

Post by HolyRoller478 »

This is actually a question I have that's been brewing in my head for a while. I'm sure it's probably been answered in some capacity or another before, but I have to ask officially for my own curiosity. Is it better to scope out cheaper hotels/motels for recordings or is it better in more higher priced hotels? I have something coming up potentially towards the end of the month and I'm still making tentative plans but nothing confirmed just yet. I just want everyone's feedback before I book the hotel. Let me know what you all think. Thanks.
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
eros44
Kingpin

Re: Cheap hotel/motels or higher priced classy high end hotels?

Post by eros44 »

I think every people need to fuck so focus on a romantic hotel than classy or cheap one, you should be more luckier.
I tried 5 stars and 4 stars hotel as well as 2 stars hotel and the result is the same.

I tried romantic hotel even if rooms are a "clichΓ© to love" and it works better !
It's my opinion (from France)

Wish you LUCK <3
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

For me expensive hotels have always been a crappier experience for me as they often got very thick doors and sound barrier rooms. But cheap backpackers u stand a better chance at hearing sex sounds.

Also this post may be better off under the discussion section of the forum. Others may join in and discuss there as probably over here under this section, you would break the hearts of many racing to find the post here without a sex sound attachment to their dismay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

cruzsilva wrote: ↑08 May 2024 08:56 For me expensive hotels have always been a crappier experience for me as they often got very thick doors and sound barrier rooms. But cheap backpackers u stand a better chance at hearing sex sounds.

Also this post may be better off under the discussion section of the forum. Others may join in and discuss there as probably over here under this section, you would break the hearts of many racing to find the post here without a sex sound attachment to their dismay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
I took a chance posting this and asking, but thank you for the advice. I have learned from my own experience that pricier hotel; occasionally I got lucky catching a sex sound recording but the following times I got nothing. I'll try a cheap hotel/motel this time around.
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

HolyRoller478 wrote: ↑08 May 2024 15:38
cruzsilva wrote: ↑08 May 2024 08:56 For me expensive hotels have always been a crappier experience for me as they often got very thick doors and sound barrier rooms. But cheap backpackers u stand a better chance at hearing sex sounds.

I took a chance posting this and asking, but thank you for the advice. I have learned from my own experience that pricier hotel; occasionally I got lucky catching a sex sound recording but the following times I got nothing. I'll try a cheap hotel/motel this time around.
Yup all good. And hopefully you succeed . Best of luck holyroller.