Saying hello, and wow

Make yourself comfortable in our community
mega-man

Saying hello, and wow

Post by mega-man »

Hello all!
When I was a boy of about 12 or 13, I had an older brother whose room was at the far end of the basement. Once when I'd gone down there for something or other, I heard his girlfriend making all kinds of noises behind the closed door. When I realized that sex was going on in there, I was instantly on fire with excitement. It was the 80s and I'd seen photos, and on rare occasions a video, but this was the REAL THING! From then on, whenever his girlfriend came over I would sneak down to the basement to listen in and enjoy myself while they enjoyed themselves, and ever since then I've loved it when I encounter a hotel neighbor or roommate who's getting it on in another room. I love the music that women make when they're in the throes of pleasure, and wow this forum is the most fun playground I've ever stepped into! So a big thanks to the folks here with similar interests who are sharing recording of these magical moments!
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: Saying hello, and wow

Post by AshenElm »

Sounds like you found your place!
If you'd like, expand your tale with you brother into a full story in the story section! I'd be happy to read it.