3 man and 1 woman

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
valpo2710

3 man and 1 woman

Post by valpo2710 »

Hello
For many years I have been meeting with a family so that the three of us can enjoy each other. We like to experiment with different situations and make videos. I always put the recorder under the bed. Once we decided to invite another acquaintance to our party. I had participated in other swing meets with him before. He has a rather large cock (20 cm.) and he bangs very well. The meeting went more or less like this: I started it first and ended in it. Immediately after me, her husband started her, at one point he wanted to put it in her ass. At first she didn't want to, but he convinced her. Then we decided to do a double penetration as our acquaintance put it in her pussy. At that time his phone rang and we had to interrupt for him to call. By the end of the conversation he was turned on and started fucking her hard in a missionary position until he cum on her belly. This was followed by a pounding from her husband and finally I caused her to squirt with my fingers. We were all very pleased. I've cut out a lot of the recording for privacy. I hope you like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: 3 man and 1 woman

Post by cruzsilva »

Love your experiments..love to hear them all.. wow top recordings.love her moans
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

I also love it!
Only once had the luck to be part of a MMMF with my sexy blond ex gf being the F :-) and it is the hottest sexual experience I ever had (so far).
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

brilliant
Costello

Post by Costello »

sounds great, thanks man! can you descrbe them? Origin? how they look like?
hraun

Post by hraun »

Awesome recording. So hot. Would love some translation of the er, key moments! :)