Recording my parents

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
AudioLover

Re: Recording my parents

Post by AudioLover »

Ok folks, here are recordings no. 2 and 3. Both are from last summer recorded on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Enjoy!

And btw: around 2 weeks ago I was able to capture part 5. I wanted to try a new recording spot, but it didn't work out that well. It's kind of a window / wall recording, which makes it quite hard to edit it. I don't know what I'm going to do about it, yet. Maybe I'm going to host an editing competition for that one.

Post by 5566 »

Very hot
sneakyone

Post by sneakyone »

Love these recordings
Ilikesexysounds

Post by Ilikesexysounds »

Great recording. Good job!
the1og
Kingpin

Post by the1og »

Yesss thank you for posting again! I'm happy I came back to check tonight!
the1og
Kingpin

Post by the1og »

AdamMK0147 wrote: โ†‘22 Jul 2020 07:47
the1og wrote: โ†‘22 Jul 2020 07:32 Thanks for sharing n.n

I used to listen to my parents too ๐Ÿ™ˆ many memories of laying on the floor with my ear against the vent and my pants off.
I do that even tho I'm not very proud of it lol I just find it hard to sneak on wood floors since they tend to squeak if you step it on just right so I normally have to slowly tip toe with my heart beat racing knowing I could get caught so I try and walk as slowly and as carefully as I can as it only takes one wrong move and I could end up busted....
I always wanted to sneak downstairs and get closer to the sounds but I was too chicken. ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Anders803

Post by Anders803 »

I used to listen to my parents too ๐Ÿ™ˆ many memories of laying on the floor with my ear against the vent and my pants off.
I used to listen too. My parents used often the kitchen with a locked door, normally late in the evening. I could hear them very well standing outside the kitchen when they thought I was asleep. I knew that I should not find it exciting but that even added to the arousing feeling. I masturbated and came always, sometimes more than once. Anyone having had that experience?
Ilikesexysounds

Post by Ilikesexysounds »

Anders803 wrote: โ†‘26 Sep 2020 23:46

I used to listen too. My parents used often the kitchen with a locked door, normally late in the evening. I could hear them very well standing outside the kitchen when they thought I was asleep. I knew that I should not find it exciting but that even added to the arousing feeling. I masturbated and came always, sometimes more than once. Anyone having had that experience?
Yeah I had. Unfortunately, I moved into my own apartment.
AdamMK0147

Post by AdamMK0147 »

speaking of Apartments it's much more harder to record sounds especially when the walls are built with a different material of soundproofing walls
you have to have bionic ears to really hear neighbors going at it or a really strong app on your phone that can pick up noise beyond our regular ears but
it's a work in progress especially for me which I live in apartment myself and that I have neighbors that are above me and to the side of me which is
( 50/50 ) when it comes to hearing people having sex
Anders803

Post by Anders803 »

Dear the1og,
If you like you can mail me. Would be nice to share our experiences.
bayrum1776

Post by bayrum1776 »

Thanks OP, I cam so hard to your recording. It takes a special kind of guy to not only record but to share his parents' most private moments. You must have blown some massive loads to these recordings. I know I would have if I were in your position. Thank you!
the1og wrote: โ†‘22 Jul 2020 07:32 I used to listen to my parents too ๐Ÿ™ˆ many memories of laying on the floor with my ear against the vent and my pants off.
Anders803 wrote: โ†‘26 Sep 2020 23:46 I masturbated and came always, sometimes more than once. Anyone having had that experience?
Yes, always growing up. It's how I learned to be an audio voyeur.
josephr11361

Post by josephr11361 »

Would love to hear it. Do you have the raw audio from the post in June 2020?