My travel days at an end. New job

This is the place for general talk (not necessarily sexsound-related)
ejfsanchez2
Kingpin

My travel days at an end. New job

Post by ejfsanchez2 »

I recently accepted a new job that doesn’t have me traveling anymore. The wife is happy that I’m home. But I’m kind of saddened that I can’t hear other couples having sex in hotel rooms anymore. I’ve got a collection of unpublished sounds going as far back as late 2009. I use to publish sounds a few years ago but stopped due to the lack of time and also because I was being reviewed for a security clearance. Eventually I’ll get time to comb through my collection to publish it. Sadly I lost a lot of good sounds when my hard drive crashed a couple of years ago. Good stuff from a high end hotel that eventually banned me with a warning not to return. Don’t worry didn’t give any secrets away.

How did I start liking sounds? Back in 2009 when I first started traveling I use to hope to get a couple on the other side of me having sex. Because most rooms shared a common wall with the headboards. One night I woke up to the sound of a girl screaming orgasms. I thought cool I’ll press my ear to the common wall and listen. I didn’t need to because the wall was so paper thin. They went on for about 15 minutes and I enjoyed it. Tried to go back to sleep. But was awoken again some 20 minutes later by the same sex sounds. I thought cool a marathon. But it went on til 430am. I was kind of annoyed yet turned on by it. Annoyed because I didn’t sleep. And also I wish I had recorded them. In my years since I’ve never captured a couple like them again. inwonder if they continued the fuckfest during the day too. But like all good sounding couples they only stayed for one night. I was hooked and looked everywhere online for sex sounds that were real. That’s when I came across “roommate line having loud sex” on YouTube. Eventually another user recommended this site and I’ve been hooked since.